HOW TO JOIN MARION COUNTY FISH &
How To Join Marion County Fish & Game Association
These are the steps for a New member to join Marion County Fish and Game
Association (MCFG) or a Prior Member who did not renew by the cut-off date:
Complete an approved training class:
- A list of the approved classes are available
- Training can be taken at MCFG or any other location.
Here for a list of training opportunities
- Be sure to get a signed certificate of completion from the trainer.
- There are no exemptions for the training requirement.
Fill out the paperwork:
- Membership Application available
- Range Rules Quiz available
- Total dues for new members are $160, $110 membership dues, and $50
initial fees for the gate card
Attend Safety Orientation and Board Meeting
- Prospective members must attend both a Safety Orientation and a Board
Meeting to join.
- A Safety Orientation will be conducted at 6:00 pm prior to every Monthly
Board Meeting and Volunteer Day (check the schedule for time and date).
you arrive late to the meeting, you will not be allowed to go through Safety
Orientation and you will not be allowed to join. It is recommended that you
show up at least 15 minutes early.
- Please make sure you pay attention and
ask questions! Violations of club rules can result in suspension or
revocation of memberships
- Attend a Board Meeting (typically the first Tuesday of the month at 7:30
pm) or Volunteer Day (typically first Sat. in April)
- Be sure to bring:
- Signed certificate of completion of Training.
- Application and Quiz if you completed them beforehand.
These are the steps for existing Marion County Fish and Game Association
(MCFG) members who have a current and active membership and wish to renew:
Due Date for Dues:
- Your renewal is due between January 1st and the first Volunteer Day of the
year (typically the first Sat of April).
- If your dues don't arrive by the first Volunteer Day you'll have to pay the New Membership Fee, meet the Education Requirement, and
go through the Safety Orientation and attend a Board Meeting.
- Please don't ask for "special consideration". These rules are designed to make
it fair for all members as well as the volunteer Board.
How much are dues: $110.00
What paperwork is required:
- Complete the membership information update form; these are mailed out
during December timeframe or available here .
- Mail the completed form plus dues (check or money order) or drop off at
the range in the Guest Fee slot on the Clubhouse door.
P.O. BOX 24285
Speedway, In 46224
Who do I contact to confirm my payment was received?
- We prefer that you wait and watch for your check to clear. If you
absolutely must have confirmation, wait until close to the Volunteer Day so
that all of the transactions can be processed.
- MCFG's Vice-President (VicePresident@IndyRange.org) keeps track of
payments that have been received. Please keep in mind that this is a
volunteer position and that over a thousand payments will be getting mailed